Happy Friday!!! This week I have several things to be happy for- I hope you do too! I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk today.
1. I'm on vacation! I took a few days off before we actually leave so I could get off of night shift before we leave for Gatlinburg, Tennessee! I am hoping to see some sights like these:
2. Cooler weather has finally arrived! I bought a few new sweaters at Ross yesterday while it was raining cats and dogs :)
3. My toe nails are painted a brilliant red! My go to color is OPI- Keys to My Karma which you can check out here.
4. We booked another Miche party for the week after we get back and I got all the pre-arrangements completed yesterday and don't feel at all stressed about it!
5. And most significantly- I got the AMAZING NEWS from my director on Monday that I will be able to go to day shift on the next schedule! I am so beyond excited!!! I had told them that I wouldn't be able to last much longer since I've been basically falling apart and they said "ok, you're next"! Thank you Jesus!!!
Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great weekend!