Pin It

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Tags #4 and #5

Hi All!

Here today to share Christmas Tags #4 and #5. This first one is a strong reminder to me that I need to figure out what I'm going to do about out Christmas stockings this year.... As I mentioned a few posts ago, we are newlyweds and this is our first Christmas together and we have NO Christmas decorations. I want our stockings to be something special- the kind that we'll use for the next 30 years etc.

So- do I make them? Do I buy them? I wish my hubby had a strong opinion to guide my decision, but he has no opinion.... So, I'm feeling the stress of needing to make a decision soon- because if I' am going to make them I need to get started!!!

So here we go:

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to share any stocking ideas you have with me!

Supplies
Tag #4
Paper: white card stock
Stamps: PTI- Christmas blessings, Love lives here: holidays
Ink: PTI- simply chartreuse, true black, harvest gold, canyon clay, berry sorbet
Other: PTI- mat stack 3 die
Tag #5
Paper: white card stock
Stamps: Kaiser Craft- silly seasons; Quick Cards free stamp set
Ink: PTI- true black, spring rain, aqua mist, hibiscus burst
Other: PTI- mat stack 3 die; Stickles



No comments:

Post a Comment