Pin It

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For Unto Us a Child is Born

Hi All!

I hope  you are all having a great week. We're enjoying some colder weather this week: windy, cold, and amazingly clear. Since we live near the tallest mountains- something like the lowest valley to highest peaks ratio - in the US,  we have GREAT VIEWS!!!

I am thinking ahead a lot to the upcoming Christmas season... we have ZERO Christmas decorations- yes, ZERO. So- I'm trying to figure out how to deck these halls on a major MAJOR budget... a work in progress for sure!

To start with, I'm working on my Christmas cards and tags and I'm going to put them all up over the next few weeks to share with you all. Here is my first:

This is a nice mix of masculine and feminine with the kraft and wood grain background and the angel. It's a fairly thick card with many layers, so it will not be making it through the mail.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Supplies
Paper: kraft, pti- enchanted evening, vintage cream
Stamps: pti- love lives here: holiday, christmas blessings, background basics: woodgrain; kaiser craft- silly season
Ink: pti- true black, scarlet jewel, fine linen, ocean tides, vintage cream; Versamark
Other: pti- mat stack 3 die 





No comments:

Post a Comment