Pin It

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Wrap Up

Hi All!
I hope you enjoyed a great and safe new years! With all of the busy-ness of this month I didn't get most of my creations posted, so here is a wrap up of what I could easily post.
 My husbands great aunt and uncle celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary so I made this card to coordinate with the gift bag I had for them. The two smaller flowers and the center of the larger one are popped up, but you can't see it in this pic.
 My parents made their last house payment, so I made a congrats card for that :)
 My hubby playing legos with my nephew. My nephew is almost 3 1/2 and keeps breaking the lego creations so that "Uncle Justin will come play" with him.

 My parents celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary the day after Christmas. I made this card to go along with the white on white challenge for the Papertrey Ink blog hop, but didn't get it up on time. I added some spritzes of "shimmer" to the background base and used perfect pearls for the sentiments and the shimmer on the layers.
My last Christmas tag: three layers of "snow" on the bottom with glittered edges. In the end I was wishing I had finer glitter on the tree, so it's on the list for next years supplies.
My cuddle buddy Butters. He's growing like a weed and all bony, so not so fun to cuddle with, but he loves to be on our laps. Probably a bad habit that we'll need to break since he's almost a big as our lab already!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Grey/Pink Anniversary Card
Paper: white card stock at 5.5 x 4.25
Stamps: PTI- rosey posey, damask designs
Ink: Colorbox- antique pewter; PTI- hibiscus burst, simply chartreuse, true black
Other: PTI- rosey posey dies

House Congrats Card
Paper: PTI summer sunrise at 5.5 x 4.25, white card stock
Stamps: PTI- door to door, Take Three: summer
Ink: PTI- true black, harvest gold, canyon clay, new leaf, fine linen

Wishing You a Happy Anniversary
Paper: white card stock at 5.5 x 4.25 plus scraps
Stamps: PTI- damask design, mat stack 1 and 2
Ink: Colorbox- frost white, baby blue; Brilliance- moonlight white
Other: PTI- mat stack 2 and 3 dies; Tsukineko sheer shimmer spray; Ranger perfect pearls; doily, pearls

Christmas Tag
Paper: white card stock
Stamps: PTI-love lives here: holiday, Christmas blessings; Hero Arts- merriest wishes
Ink: PTI-new leaf, hibiscus burst, hawaiian shores, true black; VersaMagic- ocean depth
Other: Tim Holtz Stickles frosted lace

No comments:

Post a Comment