Pin It

Monday, May 13, 2013

CAS-ual Friday #100

Hello All!

Today I am playing along with CAS-ual Fridays blog challenge #100! For this challenge, they provided the following tic-tac-toe grid and we had to choose one line of it.
I went with polka dots, square card, and birthday.
I used my new Papertrey Ink stamp set: Birthday Style. I love the balloon stamp in it!

For this card, I started by stamping a subtle background stamp in the center. Then I stamped the balloons on white paper and fussy cut them out. Using them for positioning, I stamped the strings and then glued down the balloons. I painted them with diamond glaze and finished with the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies
Paper: Authentique- free bird; white scraps
Stamps: PTI- Birthday Style, Modern Wood Mats
Ink: PTI- ripe avocado, fine linen, true black
Other: Judi Kins- diamond glaze

2 comments:

  1. such a fun birthday card! love how you added the ballons!
    Thanks for joining our 100th CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving that sentiment with the arrow! Very festive card with the balloons too. So glad you joined the big celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete