Pin It

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Moxie Fab Gift Tag Challenge

Hello All!

Today I'm playing along with the fabulous Moxie Fab World: 350 Cards & Gifts Week- The Gift Tag Challenge. I created a birthday tag with a couple of new stamp sets I just got from Papertrey Ink (Background Basics Chevron Strips, Wonderful Words Birthday Style, and Birthday Style).


This started with white paper :) I found that building the background was more challenging than I expected. I started in the middle, making sure that the first stripe was horizontally lined up properly, and then the subsequent stripes were lined up to the first. It's not 100% perfect, but once the focal point was there I didn't notice it so much.

On the candle flames I placed some diamond glaze using a paint brush. With the smaller areas of the flame it was too hard to get the glossiness placed perfectly from the bottle, so using the paint brush helped a TON!

The ribbon is cut long enough that I can easily tie it with a bow on a gift bag.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies
Paper: white paper at 2.5" x 5.5"; My Minds Eye: Lime Twist- Out of the Blue
Stamps: PTI- wonderful words: birthday, birthday style, background basics: chevron stripes
Ink: PTI- berry sorbet, aqua mist, harvest gold, true black
Other: ribbon scrap; Judi Kins- diamond glaze


2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete