Pin It

Monday, October 28, 2013

Baby Shower Card

Hi All!

Happy Monday! Today I have a card and tag that I made for a baby shower to share with you.



I used Papertrey Ink's Sweet Baby set as a focal point for the card and tag. I distressed the animals with pink and tan ink and the card base with white ink. I added bits of pink paper to each animal: the mane to the giraffe, the ear to the elephant, and the heart to the lion. The balloon is from PTI's birthday style- hand cut - and covered with glossy accents. 

The tag is made from PTI's mat stack 1 and the tags are from ting tags set. They're mounted on dimensional adhesive so they don't get askew on the bag. Unfortuately, I made and gave this one so I don't have a whole list of supplies.

Thanks for stoppin' by!



No comments:

Post a Comment