Pin It

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Make It Monday #136 - The Second

Hi All,
I loved the Make It Monday challenge for Papertrey Ink so much that I had to make a second card with it!

I chose a peacock color scheme that I love! I think that using the PTI textured stamping technique on the larger background stamp creates a feathery look. The modern basics stamp set was the perfect shape for the peacock look. I dusted the whole surface with sheer glitter spray. I think I might cut it down and mount it on a base, but for now I'll leave it. Need to let it sit and stew in my brain for a while first :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Paper: white card stock
Stamps: PTI- harvest berries, modern basics
Ink: PTI- true black, spring rain, hawaiian shores, aqua mist, ocean tides
Other: Tsukineko- sheer shimmer spray


1 comment: