Pin It

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. card

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a wedding card and envelope to share! As this wedding is requesting money over gifts, I don't get to be at all creative with gift wrapping, so I decorated the envelope instead. 

For the card, I created a graphic "and" design to the background. The sentiment is hard to see in the image, but it is fairly glittery in person so it is easy to read. I also added some other details that may be hard to see too: glossy accents to three of the background hearts and glitter to the raised hearts around the sentiment. 

On the envelope, I added strips of glitter paper on the front. On the flap, I used an embossing folder along the edge and a sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
(card)
Paper: white cardstock
Stamps: PTI- grand ampersand
Ink: PTI- fine linen, harvest gold, ocean tides, spring rain, hibiscus burst
Other: versa mark with Recollections- sparkle embossing powder; stickles- frosted lace
(envelope)
Paper: bronze glitter paper, standard A2 envelope
Stamps: PTI- grand ampersand
Ink: PTI- fine linen, harvest gold, hibiscus burst
Other: cuttlebug embossing folder- frills


 

No comments:

Post a Comment